Friday, January 28, 2011

Blog



Writing blog is just another way I filled up my empty weekdays. I find writing blog helps me to play around with my thoughts and languages. It makes me think and it helps me “speak” in another way.

This is really useful to me. At least, I am not spending my free time just for social networking and playing games. I share things that I like and experienced in blog. I really enjoy it. It also makes me recall my Chinese. I have been using it in communication lately rather than writing and expressing it. I am not willing to give up my languages skills.

Through blog, I write what I think and share what I feel like to share. There is no limit, but freedom. Writing blog does not create any stress to me. Instead, it helps me to de-stress. I can pour all my whatever feelings to it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment