Monday, February 14, 2011

14/02

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ Ohh…here comes the unforgettable day - Valentine’s Day! As usual, I am going to celebrate it with my computer. This year kind of special a little bit because I am celebrating it with my blog!!!

Flowers are seen every where around Kuching, so as the bears and other cute little toys. Florists are having their nice boosting sales moment at the roadsides on this unique day for couples~

Well, Valentine’s Day is rather a nothing to me. I do not have my valentine yet so how am I going to celebrate it?! It is grateful and happy to see those with flowers or chocolates or both. However, those without a valentine, there is nothing to be sad of or maybe ashamed of. Come on, Valentine’s Day is meant to be happy not to be down of!!!

Today, someone in my class, who is coincidentally my coursemate, got a flower of bears (lovely one of course) from an anonymous person. It was such an amaze to all of us!!! She is having a nice, sweet Valentine Day after all. I have never seen this kind of situation before, apart from drama series of course. Do you think that is all?! I will tell you no!!! Later, she got a box of bears decorated like a bouquet of flowers from a far far away person by special delivery. Oh my!!!! How sweet and lovely was that?!

I am glad to see her having such a happy and cheerful Valentine Day today. At first, she was so desperate to ask someone to give her a flower. Now, I bet she no longer needs that again. Can you imagine how romantic was that to happen in my school life?! Hmm…yeah wait and imagine~

Anyway, Happy Valentine’s Day everyone!!! I am gonna love this day one day in the future but not now……
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment