Thursday, February 17, 2011

Secret Garden

My next Korean drama series target – Secret Garden. I have not watch the drama yet, but I have heard a lot of nice comment about it. Hence, I am looking forward to watch this drama.

It is a series with mixture of romance, comedy, fantasy and melodrama. Secret Garden consists of twenty episodes. In other words, it should not take up too long of my time to finish it. 

According to a supportive source of information, the drama tells the story of Kim Joo Won (Hyun Bin), an arrogant and eccentric CEO who maintains the image of seeming perfection, and Gil Ra Im (Ha Ji Won), a poor and humble stuntwoman whose beauty and body are the object of envy amongst top actresses. Their accidental meeting, when Joo Won mistakes Ra Im for actress Park Chae Rin, marks the beginning of a tense, bickering relationship, though which Joo Won tries to hide a growing attraction to Ra Im that both confuses and disturbs him.

Currently, I have downloaded all the related song and OST of Secret Garden. Woo…so nice listening to the music!!! I am now waiting for the time to meet one of by coursemate to get the drama series from her. *Whee*

I cannot wait to watch this awesome drama series. Getting impatient now! Hopefully next weekends come faster like a blink away.

Now, I would like to share some short mv of this drama.

2 comments:

  1. Wah~~ i still at 下一站,幸福. haha, i so slow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha...i already finish that lu~ now no drama to watch so boring!!!

    ReplyDelete