Friday, February 18, 2011

What did you do last night?!

Oh well, it was Chap Goh Meh last night and so I have had a reunion dinner with my family. I was so glad that last night I was not asked to sit for my progress test. Oh, thank goodness! Luckily, my lecturer had amended the date to next week. Therefore, I actually have fun yesterday.

There were fireworks and firecrackers every where at my living area. How about yours? I do not really like firecrackers because I think it smells and very noisy too. Most importantly, it causes air and noise pollution. Believe it or not, my area was filled with firecrackers’ smoke last night. It was so hazy.

The funniest thing I could think of now is when we all heard a police siren. Wow, that was damn funny. All my neighbours stopped. They all look so in a hurry to keep all the crackers. Laugh out loud I shall say! We just heard the siren, not even their shadow could be seen.

Not long after that, they continued to play. This time, they hang it on the lamp post. They are so naughty!!! Can you believe that most of them are actually in their middle age already~ Imagine that they are still so into all these crackers…and they actually wanted to play it differently. Pheww…mind you people!!!
Nevertheless, I still enjoy looking at all those fireworks in the night sky. It was so beautiful. How I wish I could see all these fireworks in the night sky every night~ Just joking… It is so impossible to have it every night. If this does happen, then there would be nothing extra ordinary about fireworks.

Fireworks can be very perfect if it cracks in a complete shape. Why do I say so? It is because I am living in a terrace house. Thus, there would always be some rooftops blocking. I could hardly watch a complete set of fireworks. Sometimes, I could only see a small tip top of the fireworks.

However, this year with the present of 1000D, the fireworks were captured into our frame. At least, I can view it thousand times as I would like to. Cool haa…….that is what I feel too~

Twinkle, twinkle little fireworks were just so like the little stars hanging on the sky. It nicely decorated in the darkness. That reminds me of happiness. Today is Chap Goh Meh. With the present of fireworks, it cheers up the whole celebration.

Chap Goh Meh is not just about “tangyuan”, reunion dinner, full moon and lantern. It also not just a day for traditional Chinese Valentine’s Day, but it is a happy first full moon day. A day for celebrating and be together.

No comments:

Post a Comment