Thursday, June 16, 2011

",)

Live life to the fullest. That's what I'm planning to do now~

I enjoyed my holiday so far, but not with the rain and thunder strike here and there...... I hate thunder, especially those coming in the evening time. It makes me to stop down all my entertainment!!! Hmm..., why is it so?! Almost every evening I'll have to shut down my pc :(

I really like the life I'm having now. Lately, I've not been touching any of my books anymore. I don't even hold a pen too. Everything I touch everyday would be no other thing but keyboard and mouse only. I've even started playing my games now~ That's life babe ^_^ I love it...

How long would these kind of life maintain??? Well, it depends! I'm still undecided as usual......What is in my brain now is entertainment and fun!!! Come on, it's a holiday~ I wouldn't have holiday that often. I should treat myself right!!! Have fun as soon as I could before the busy days come to me again~

Ohh..., gotta baby sit my little nephew though!!! Baby's kinda naughty from time to time. Nevertheless, I don't blame him. Everyone used to be a baby, and every baby just enjoy bullying people. Erhmm..., I should say baby nowadays are getting clever. They learn very fast; grow very fast either!!!

I don't know. I like to play with him, but not when he's naughty or being rebellious. Somehow, I can be patient with that now. As I know, he's still small, and I don't understand what he wanted. Thus, I shall be patient to him. Well, maybe I used to be like that when I was young. So, I told myself shouldn't be like that. Huh...that really a big life test for me~

No comments:

Post a Comment