Tuesday, June 14, 2011

~Doubt and Worries...the Flavour of Life~

Sometimes, human are just so unbelievable. They are always doubt in life. I'm just one of those people.

Before exam, I worried. After exam, I also worried. The phrase "I worried" is just like a charm. A charm that would not leave us apart no matter what. People live with worries every day. It's kind of impossible to leave a life without doubt and worries.

Well, may be some mixture of doubt and worries in life is a good flavour of life. Nevertheless, I am not so happy with worries. Once in a while, it may proves that my doubts and worries are not necessary. However, this does not work all the time. Life is undergoing changes day and night. Today may be a sunny day, but no one can guarantee another sunny day again tomorrow.

There is always things coming around and things moving apart each day. There is also unexpected matter to appear in the future. No one would knows what would be waiting for us next. What we can do is to be strong and tough enough to face it.

I can't deny that I'm worried about my exam result now. Worst of most, I have to be patient for another eight to ten weeks before I can see my result. Again, another doubt exist. I'm curious to know my end result now. But, when the actual day has come, would I still be that well-prepared to see?! I doubt that too~ 

I could hardly make my decision now. How many subject should I tackle next sem?! I have told myself to follow the majority. Some how, I'm not satisfied with my decision......I'm not willing to make any changes to my process anymore. I just want everything to work out in the manner I wanted it to be, very badly!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment