Thursday, July 7, 2011

¸. • * ¨ `☆Crazy♥with♥IU• * ¨` ☆

Do you know who's IU?! Out of sudden, my brain is fully filled by the song of IU. Well, these might have been caused by the Korean drama - Dream High. I like her very much!!! Her songs are so sweet to hear. After I finished the drama, I started to search around for her songs. No doubt, she's young, cute and charming at the same time. She's just so perfect to me~ After a few research on her profile, I noticed that she's in fact very young. I'm so envy with her talent!

Here's some of her photo......¸. • * ¨ `♥• * ¨` ☆

In the drama of Dream High, she caught my attention when I saw her Miss Sushi costume. She has the potential to walk further in the future. Hopefully she can come up with more nice song, and of course, Korean drama. I really enjoy her present in my boring life~

IU is her stage name. Her real name is Lee Ji-Eun, who is born on May 16, 1993. Apart from that, IU often covers other pop artists' songs with her guitar and features her friend Thunder from MBLAQ, most notably renditions of SHINee "Juliette," Big Bang "Lies," Super Junior "Sorry, Sorry" and Girls' Generation "Gee."



She recently also sang a self composed OST called "Hold my Hand" for drama series The Greatest Love.


 For more song of IU, please visit my previous blog. There are more nice songs from her. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment