Sunday, September 18, 2011

Lately...

I have been living lazily lately. Doing not much, moving not more, eating not many, drinking a little... Most importantly, I broke my rule - started to crave for entertainment. 

I don't know. Lately, there seem to be a lot of holidays around with some celebration too. I've been participating well in these celebration. That's why...I'm not being able to concentrate on my studies. It's not a good sign for sure. Nevertheless, I'm just being helpless in these situation right now. I don't know how am I gonna motivate myself further when the time is getting shorter day by day!!!

I've been cutting writing blogs, which I think I did; I've been controlling myself not to watch any drama or movie, which I also did but may be a little bit naughty on Friday night; I've been trying my best to concentrate on my studies, which I've also tried; I've been spending more time on my books and exercises, which I also doing it...

I don't know, I just don't know what else can I do?! Am I pressing myself too hard just for the sack of fulfilling others' hope on me or rather I'm just doing it for I'm not satisfied with my own performance???

Sometimes, I'm just being doubtful with my route to future...... Life is full with doubt, but doubt can bring one to trouble, especially in the middle of a cross road~

No comments:

Post a Comment