Friday, February 24, 2012

A kind of people~

In this world, there's a kind of people who is not so extraordinary;
This person has nothing special, nothing can be expected from - not even a promise.
What to say a word that is coming out from the mouth?!

When you feel like being kind and good to a person, you'll just ignore everything bad from them.
You share your notes upon request for the reason "busy" from that person.
Nevertheless, did this person think for you?!

When a short message was sent, nothing came back in return.
You thought the other party might be real busy by then.
In fact, when you get into social network and check......
Whoa!!! Terrific conversation from the page.

You see, how ignorance can  a person be to you???
You might be thinking of doing some charity to them, but how did they treat you in return???

When you miss called, this person will call back.
That was still okay, BUT how dare for giving a disappointing answer in return!!!

Can I said that to you as well, if I was in your position?!
I'm sure you won't even happy with it okay~

Halo! Oh, come on!
If you were not in the mode of studying, then please leave me far far away.
Please, please, don't waste my notes so as my time.
It took me time to finish that okay!!!
I'm borrowing you for I'm kind enough.
Even though I know you have been creating all sorts of stories, but what to do?!
I'm not good in being mean to people.

Remember! When I starts to get mean, you'll don't even expect a word from me anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment