Sunday, March 25, 2012

Terrible March... :(

I suppose to be very happy as I manage to get things clear from my brain now. But don't know why, there seems to be some situation that creates a question mark. Unfortunately, I don't have the courage to retrieve the same old method to get my question mark clear anymore. So, I guess I'll just have to let it be.

Just realise I've not been updating my blog any further since the last blog. My March is terrible...... Since the beginning of the month, I've been sick. I was very obedient this time. I consulted a doctor for medication. Day by day, week by week...I'm not cured yet till one day, I realised I no longer coughing or flu. Nevertheless, this situation only retain for about 3 days I suppose. Then, I fall sick again. OMG!!! I really hope this terrible March live me far far away now......~

I have been very busy this week. Almost every night I sleep late. It's either I busy emo-ing or I busy watching drama. Later this week, I became busy coughing in the middle of the night. I really having a sleepless night all these days. When I think about next week, I really feel so tired. I so hate the way my senior applied for leave last minute without letting me know until someone told me. Even my supervisor also didn't realise she applied a long leave. Yet, the work she left to me was like a mountain high. Most importantly, she didn't leave any message till I have to find a way to get most of the things done. Next week would be even busier @.@

Next week would be my first overtime after almost two months of working days. I'm going to face the auditors for the first time and also my first time involving in complete stock checking for the company. Hopefully my senior don't find fault with me again. I really so dislike the way she treated me for the beginning of this month. Like what my friend said:"Go to work should work happily. Why should we create politic in the office?! Harmony, harmony...~"

No comments:

Post a Comment