Friday, September 7, 2012

HOW!? WHY?! WHAT?!

What's the problem with the people?! How on Earth can a person live in this universe without getting things clear...? They don't even know a thing!!! What they know is to waste people's time, waste people's money, waste people's day!!! That is what they know~

Hello, this is killing!!! You're killing my cells subconsciously to be angry of you!!!

I really lost my temper when I faced this kind of people. How can an IT people said they don't know one license for one computer?! How can an inventory PIC said last month inventory got error is last month's matter, no need to care anymore?!

Not that you're doing this the first time. When new system is being implemented, you're being trained! How dare you said you don't know how to do now? How dare you give such a lame answer, blaming others now?

Why these people just simply settle their stuff and we will always be the one that care the most?! WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! If a job as easy as ABC you also can't do well, what else you can do? You better go do some easy bitsy cleaning job. That should suit you the most!!! SHAME ON YOU...

Don't let your mistake makes me into "a pot of hot soup "~ I don't need you to create chaos in my life... I'm satisfied with what I have now. I don't need more, just want some peace.

What I want is very fair enough. I just need you to be alert and get your things done that's it?! Is that difficult to achieve? I don't ask more...just USE YOUR BRAIN, please!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment