Saturday, January 12, 2013

Contribution is the issue now....

Sometimes, I found myself doing something meaningless...

Why am I still doing this when people is not appreciating it?! It really hurts when people tend to ignore what you have done!!! I don't need any thank you from you. BUT, at least you should appreciate what I've done by respecting my work done maybe...???

They'll always complain, complain and complain. Did they ever spend a second to think about it truthfully? What did they do for us in return? Did we ever not appreciate it?

It's so tired when we keep contribute while the others just receive and never give back in return, not even an appreciation. What to say when they add on your burden when you are busy contributing. It really sounds so rediculous to actually contributing non stop at all times even when we are as busy as hell.

Hey. come on!!! When it's free time, it really means free time. Impossible to always sacrifice free time to one person only.

If no one enjoys the contribution part in this life, then don't build up this life at the first place. It really serve no purpose when people tend not to keep this contribution cycle on.

It's just a waste of time. And, I admit that it really wasted my time with all this unappreciated contribution.

No comments:

Post a Comment